Microsoft Exchange Overview
What is Microsoft Exchange?
Microsoft Exchange provides businesses with email, calendar, and contacts on the PC, phone & web, so employees can stay connected and in sync.
- Multi-layered, anti-spam filtering with continuous updates helps guard against spam and phishing threats
- A variety of storage options allows you to give users bigger and more reliable mailboxes
- Support for the web browsers and devices you use most means you can work from virtually anywhere
- Available as a server you manage yourself or hosted by Microsoft while you maintain control of settings
Exchange Online – Hosted Email for Business
Exchange 2010 Benefits:
- Sharing Contacts with coworkers
- Sharing Calendars with coworkers
- Assigning Tasks with coworkers
- Sharing Email with coworkers
- All of your data is synchronized on different computers at different locations
- All of your data can be synchronized with your mobile phone!
- If your hard drive crashes, you are able to re-download all of your Outlook data back to your new computer!
- Out of Office auto replies
- 99.9% uptime
- and much more!
- Large, 25 GB mailboxes are standard for every user so they can access all essential information in one place
- Seamless integration with Outlook so your users can enjoy a rich, familiar email experience and offline access
- Calendar sharing allows users to see free/busy information with colleagues, even if they work at another company
- Email archiving, eDiscovery Search, retention policies, and optional legal hold help preserve and discover data
- Security policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remotely wipe data from lost phones
- Free tools for migrating IMAP and Exchange Server mailbox data to Exchange Online
- Data is hosted in geographically-distributed datacenters with continuous data backup and premiere disaster recovery capabilities
- A team of security experts monitors Exchange Online around the clock and updates anti-virus and spam filters
- Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining and servicing your email system
- An easy-to-use Web interface lets you manage your online environment from anywhere
- Live phone support is available to you 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, 365 days a year
Stay connected anywhere
Be in perfect sync with your Outlook, with WolfSol hosted Mobility for hosted Exchange. Whether you’re a BlackBerry, iPhone or DROID fan, you can keep your emails, calendar, contacts and tasks at hand. Our real-time wireless synchronization allows you to be as efficient out of the office as in the office.
Unleash the powerful capabilities of your BlackBerry with WolfSol’s BlackBerry hosting for Hosted Exchange. Synchronize your Outlook desktop with your smartphone in true push mode and gain an on-the-go access to the office.
Be in perfect sync
- Everywhere emails
- Everywhere calendar
- Everywhere contacts
- Everywhere tasks
iPhone now means business. It integrates wirelessly with WolfSol’s Hosted Exchange 2010 ActiveSync to bring you secure push email, calendar, and contacts.
Thanks to encryption and certificate-based authentication, your business data is safe in transit. And if your iPhone is lost or stolen, Exchange allows you to issue a remote wipe command to clear all critical data from the device.
Syncing your smartphone to your PC has never been easier. With WolfSol’s Hosted Exchange, you can access your inbox in real-time from any ActiveSync-ready device such as the latest Droid and Windows smartphones.
Stay in sync
The ActiveSync instant push technology keeps your smartphone constantly synced and wirelessly updated with your latest inbox data. No more need for a USB cable to update your phone or computer!